Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Filthy Rich / James Patterson, et al. / 400 pgs

Granted, this is only my second James Patterson book, but it was light years better than the other one I read. He co-wrote this book with two other authors, one of whom is a journalist, so I am using this book for the Read Harder challenge category to read a book by a journalist.

I must have been really busy with college during the time that the Jeffrey Epstein scandal went down, because I did not know much about it at all. The book was very illuminating about what a horrible man Epstein is, and how, despite the tons of evidence against him, the legal system let his victims down. I also did not know of what Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew were accused of until reading this book. I definitely recommend reading the book if you haven't really gotten the full story of Epstein or want a lesson on how the justice system fails victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment