Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Big Mushy Happy Lump (Sarah's Scribbles Collection #2) / Sarah Andersen / 128 pgs


This is the follow up to Sarah's first compilation of her online comic,Sarah's Scribbles. Her first book is Adulthood is a Myth. Sarah writes from the perspective of a millennial who has anxiety issues, self-esteem issues, but also loves her boyfriend, her boyfriend's comfy clothes, and reading. Half of the stuff I can completely related to like the evilness of high heel shoes and the desire to be comfortable conflicting with the desire to look pretty. I also can relate to being cheap on everything but books (or cross stitch supplies in my case). Other things I don't relate to as well, but I know people who are like Sarah's character, so her comics help me to better relate to them. I completely recommend picking this up for a quick, fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment