Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Jericho Season 4 / Kalinda Vazquez / 120 pgs

Aw man! This thing ended on a cliffhanger and there's no Season 5 published yet! What am I going to do? Why does this series keep me dangling even ten years later? If you noticed, I did post a review on Season 4 yesterday, and my thoughts are pretty much the same. The only changes I would say from that review is that there was an artist who did one of the chapters' graphics, who decided to make the heads look way too big for the bodies, and I wasn't too keen on that. However, the story was very well done. We learned more about the reasons for the original nuclear attacks, got some great action in there, and even a possible death. I was pleased with the direction the story is going, and very invested in the characters, especially Jake and Robert, who are on par with other great action duos like Sherlock and Watson, Starsky and Hutch, and Murtaugh and Riggs. Recommended for fans of the original TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane, Unlimited/Kristin Cashore/453 pgs.

As an orphan, Jane has lived with her Aunt Magnolia, an underwater photographer. Jane is a year out of high school, and is somewhat drifting...