Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wrongful Conviction/Janet Heijens/295 pgs

I haven't been on here for a while but I felt I needed to review this title.  The woman who wrote the book is a former boss of my husband and a friend.  This is her first book and I loved it.  It is a legal thriller - one of my favorite genre.  The main character Jean is a high school teacher in New Jersey and she is contacted by a law student who is looking into a murder case that she has some knowledge of.  The case is 40 years old and she had babysat for the family - the husband was convicted of murdering his wife and 2 girls.  Both my husband and I read this book over the weekend so it is a very quick read and you will not see the ending coming.  Hopefully there will be more titles to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment