Sunday, December 21, 2014

Season of Dragonflies / Sarah Creech / 324 pages

I requested this ARC when I misread the author's name.  I thought Sharon Creech wrote the book and knew it would be awesome as is everything by the author of Walk Two Moons.  I was really disappointed when I realized the name on the cover was Sarah not Sharon...at least until I started reading and was thrilled by my serendipitous mistake.  According to the book jacket, this "is a story of flowers, sisters, practical magic, old secrets, and new love set in the Blue Ridge Mountains."  It is the heart-warming story of the Lenore women, their most unusual forebears, a legacy of magical flowers, the difficulties that plague relationships, and the courage required for peace and happiness.  Enchanting from beginning to end... I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment