Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) / Gayle Forman / 264 pages / Young Adult - Realistic Fiction

Where She Went takes place 3 years after Mia's accident, is in Adam's POV, and spans 24 critical hours. Adam's last day in New York, before leaving on tour, he happens to run into Mia. Is fate giving these two another chance? Will Adam finally get answers to the questions that have haunted him for the past 3 years? How is Mia dealing with her choice to stay?

“There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You've ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can't say any of that.” 

A lot has changed for both Adam and Mia. Their dreams have come true musically, but is it enough, if they don't have each other? This was a great follow up of these characters and their very special story will surely hold a place in many young hearts. 

 "You don’t share me. You own me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment