Saturday, July 5, 2014

Wanted: Volunteers

Reading Challenge: I need help


So as you may have noticed (or not) I've been slacking this year.  Posts, updates, stats, challenges, prizes; all have been rolling in slowly.  I'm not forgetting about the Book Challenge or just sitting back and enjoying the fruits of our successes; its just between work and life, I am finding less and less time available to work on the blog.  Therefore, the time has come to hand this envious position of blog-master/prize distributor/ and all-powerful point award-er on to one or even 2-3 people.  I know there is someone out there that is crazy enthusiastic enough to take this on.  So please let me know if you would like to take on the whole program or even just a piece of it; like posting the book challenges, updating the weekly stats, or better yet I need someone that is really good at remember to send the Friend's of the Library thank you cards in a timely manner.  Ya' all know how to contact me, just send me an email (lpirondi).   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment