Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Black Box / Michael Connelly / 403 pages

You cannot beat Michael Connelly for police detective mysteries.  His character Harry Bosch is terrific.  I'm sure we all have "Harrys" in our lives....the people who are passionate about what they do and are willing to buck the system to do the right thing.  I wonder if I met Harry would I like him?  He is so driven to find justice for his cold case victims that he walks over whoever he needs to in order to solve his case.  He doesn't listen to the advice of his coworkers and friends yet he wants to be a good dad and tries so hard to do the right thing with his teenage daughter Madeline.  I see a storyline developing where Madeline might join the police force as well.....which means more Harry Bosch books.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment