Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scandal/Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur/326 pages

Callie Andrews, when we last left her, had been accused of being the Ivy Insider, the person who was writing articles exposing the seedier side of the Hasty Pudding Club at Harvard. She suspects her archrival Lexi is behind it all, but how to prove it? And to top it all off, Gregory, her almost boyfriend has disappeared to avoid the questions about his father's questionable finances. The four roommates plus the three boys from across the hall band together to figure out what's what.

I started this series when I was sick last month and finished it this month while fighting off yet another nasty bug. This was the perfect thing to read while recovering. My other choice would have been The Poisonwood Bible which I'm reading (and not really into) for my book club next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment