Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Killed by Clutter / Leslie Caine / 445 pages

     First, let me state that I started this book because a main character is an old lady hoarder.  However, although the descriptions of her hoarding was amusing, the rest of the book was just- hmm - well, fluffy.  A female decorator named Gilbert and another decorator man named Sullivan apparently have a tenuous relationship that was established in a previous book.  It is told first person from Erin Gilbert's point of view.  It read kind of like a play that you would see in community theater.  Ok, but not compelling. 
     Sorry, but I didn't find much to recommend in this book other than it is squeaky clean if you need a book of that sort.  (no bad words etc.)  I shall move on from this book to one I can get involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment