Friday, November 25, 2011

Miracle Cure/Harlan Coben/390 pages

Miracle Cure is Harlan Coben's second book, published back in 1991. Apparently, we were ordering some new copies and they showed up in the catalog with a date of 2011. I added my name to the reserve list, happily expecting a new Coben book. Instead, I got an oldie but goodie (and a very ugly book.) So, I read it (it sounded very familiar, so I may have read it before.) The book is about an AIDS clinic and a conspiracy to discredit it and the work it is doing. (Remember, the book was published in 1991.) Good story, as always from Coben.

But MY may want to retire this copy. It's in very bad shape. I suspect the 40 people still on the reserve list will be disappointed when they realize it's not a newly published book.

No comments:

Post a Comment