Monday, January 17, 2011

Hey! Did you know?!..

Hello All!  We are getting to the end of the first month!  I just wanted to thank you all for participating (I love seeing all the new reviews being posted everyday).  Since you are all such voracious and fast readers I am seeing titles for a lot of great books being put up.  Then I am finding myself setting really good books to the side because I want to make sure that what I read will count on this blog.  Lucky for me someone asked if they were allowed to post a review of a book that has already been posted; and I thought to myself, "Why Not?!"

So, it's official: You can review a book that has already been posted and still get points!  If possible try to add your review to the original posting by adding it in the "comments" section of the post.  If you cannot find (or did not know of) the First posted review of the book, then just post your review.   

Keep up the Good Work!  Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment