Saturday, February 9, 2019

FIRE IN FROST/ ALICIA RADES/244PGS

Fire in Frost is the first book within the Crystal Frost series. Its about a girl that grew up able to see the dead and able to predict the future. But even though she was able to do these things she never really thought anything of it. That is until she starts to see Olivia, a fellow classmate that died last year in a fire. When Olivia asks Crystal to help save Olivia's friend kelli from her abusive boyfriend; Crystal fully accepts that she has gifts and is psychic and wants to do anything she can to help. This book is pretty good; it gets to the climax pretty fast and you kind of feel like she should have realized she had a gift. I mean if I saw dead people or just knew all this stuff out of nowhere I would kind of be wondering whats up. But otherwise I enjoyed the book; I probably won't continue with the series tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment