Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue

The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue / Mackenzi Lee / 513 pages

Bonus categories: Historical Fiction
29283884

Henry "Monty" Montague is headed for a Grand Tour of Europe, accompanied by his best friend, Percy, and his sister, Felicity. Unfortunately everything that could go wrong does, Monty makes one terrible decision after another, and they end up being chased across Europe. I felt like this book tried to be too many things; the author should have chosen a genre and then stuck with it. I really thought I would love this book, I really wanted to love it, but I didn't. It was an okay book, with a not very likeable main character, though I did enjoy the secondary characters. (I can't wait for the book about his sister.)

No comments:

Post a Comment