Thursday, August 24, 2017

If Snow Hadn't Fallen/ Sharon Bolton / 93 pgs

Yes, I'm on a roll with the Lacey Flint series. I will be taking a break after this one though as I've read too many suspense novels in a row and need something more lighthearted!

This is a novella, book 1.5 I guess, in the series. It takes place between book 1 and 2. A Pakistani-British man is set on fire in the park behind Lacey's house and she's the first on the scene. The perpetrators--all five of them--are still there but they are wearing masks. Lacey does her best but the victim dies. A witness immediately comes forward and identifies five men. Unfortunately, a few of them have solid alibis. I thought the solution to this one was obvious but I'm glad I read it so that I'm not missing out on any part of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment