Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dark Matter / Blake Crouch / 342 pgs

I can't even begin to describe how much I adored this book. Blake Crouch's Dark Matter is a nail-biting, science fiction, thriller unlike any other I have ever read. I cannot go into much detail because the fun of the book is trying to figure out what is going on and how it could all be happening. Jason Dessen, a family man with a wife and son, an undergraduate physics professor is kidnapped and wakes up in a world in which he has no wife, no son, but does have a prestigious physics award and a group of people who hail him as a hero. Which world is real? Does it matter? And how can Jason get back to the world he knows?

The suspense is off the charts and I found myself thinking that the audio book was just too slow, so I bought the book. I never buy books anymore, but I bought the Kindle edition of this one because I know that I'll be wanting to read it again sometime in the near future. Highly recommend for fans of science fiction, thrillers, suspense, and mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment