Friday, March 25, 2016

Cress / Marissa Meyer / 550 pgs

I am absolutely in love with all of the Lunar Chronicles books I've listened to so far. Fair warning, I have not read any of these books yet, rather they have all been listened to on my commutes to and from work through CD Audiobook. Rebecca Soler continues to do an amazing job with all of the voices. She adds the voices of new characters like Jacin Clay and Princess Winter (the latter of whom sounds exactly like Harry Potter's Luna Lovegood).

In this, the third book in the series, Cinder, Wolf, Scarlet, and Carswell all decide to rescue Cress, a Lunar Shell who has been stuck on a satellite for the majority of her life. However, things go extremely badly and our group of heroes are soon torn apart. If I say any more, I shall definitely spoil it for those who have yet to read the series. Suffice to say, I feel like each book I've read in the series so far has ended up being better than the last. I am a huge Marissa Meyer fan now. I've already started Fairest and can't wait to finish the series with Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment