Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend / Katarina Bivald / 394 pgs.

I just finished my ARC of this, and I do not see anyone else asking for it. Please let me know and I will be happy to send it your way. This was a cute story. It was one of those nice books that you want to read when you just need a happy ending. Swedish twenty-something Sara arrives in the tiny town of Broken Wheel, Iowa. She plans on staying with her pen pal, Amy, for two months only to find that Amy passed away from a long illness. Stranded and a stranger, Sara finds herself welcomed by the townspeople and realizes that the best way she can thank them is to start a bookstore in Amy's honor, sharing their mutual love of reading to the rest of the residents of Broken Wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment