Wednesday, December 10, 2014

One Kick/Cain, Chelsea/306 pgs.

"Kick" Lannigan a.k.a Beth, a.k.a Kit, was abducted as a child, but was rescued 5 years after the abduction. She is now 21 years old, and is obsessed with any missing child case. Enter John Bishop, a former weapons dealer, who now works for an "organization" with allows him contacts to the FBI, and other law enforcement personnel. He wants/needs Kick to help him find Adam Rice, a missing child still believed to be alive. They join forces on what becomes a merry-go-round of suspense, mystery, and drama. The book hooked me from the beginning, and kept me up late at night/morning reading it. Quite awhile ago I had read some of Chelsea Cain's Archie/Gretchen series, and was reluctant to try this one. Thank you, Sandy M., for convincing me to give it a try. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment