Thursday, September 18, 2014

Theodore Boone Kid Lawyer / John Grisham / 263 pages

This is the first John Grisham book tha I have read.  There is a plot, but so much more.
There seem to be complete tutorials on the court system, mortgages, forclosure and bankruptcy law, how to beat a drug arrest or dui and much more.  Maybe this is John Grisham's mission in life to prepare kids for the world legally, but none of it actually advanced the small plot of the murder trial.  It was not my usual book choice. The "How-to's"
in the books I read are more on the order of how to build a log cabin or get supplies for winter in the 1800's.  On the whole, the book was ok.  When I need to learn more legal stuff, I'll check out book 2.  I understand that it will be everything you want to know about abduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment