Saturday, August 31, 2013

In a Blink (The Never Girls vol. 1) / Kiki Thorpe / 118 pgs. / 1st in a Series!

Yay!  I remembered one more Book!  I finished reading this one to my girls the other
day. 

Four friends, Kate, Laney, Mia and Gabby are magically transported to Neverland.  They get to hang out with the fairies in Pixie Hollow and learn about fairy ways as they try to figure out how they are going to get home.  I think the characters in this book have a lot more personality than the Fairy Bell Sisters series.  The Characters had a dilemma in the story where they had to decide what is right and wrong, which is also good for young readers to think about.  The book has an open ending which really sets it up for a longer series. 

My two girls seemed to enjoy the book and really listened.  Of course they LOVE anything Disney Fairy so this was a good hook for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment