Monday, June 24, 2013

Walking Dead: Something to Fear v.17 / Robert Kirkman / 200 pgs.

This was the volume I have been fearing since the start of the series.  In this volume, one of my favorite characters in the series gets killed off.  As the creator of the series said, "no one is safe".  I'm so bummed out I don't really know if I want to continue on reading the series.  It is also getting repetitive and depressing.  Every time our heroes catch a break another band of rotten, power hungry, humans come along and destroy their peace.  Again, I would really hate to live in a lawless society where it's kill or be killed, and this series certainly reminds me of that feeling again and again.

I am also almost caught up with the series.  The next volume #18 came out June 18th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment