Saturday, December 29, 2012

The First Prophet/Kay Hooper/390 pgs.

This is the first in a new Kay Hooper series. As in some of her recent books, Hooper's new series involves psychics. The main character, Sarah Gallagher, is new to her psychic abilities--her ability surfaced when she woke up from a coma. As a "new" psychic, Sarah cannot control her "abilities," and is the target of a mysterious enemy. She teams up with novelist Tucker Mackenzie; initially he is interested in her "psychic" ability, but his interest turns more personal as the story progresses.  There is a mystery and conspiracy involved, which makes for a fast read. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.

1 comment:

  1. I got this right before Christmas, so I didn't get more than 50 pages into it before I had to turn in back in. I'm back on the reserve list. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete