Friday, June 29, 2012

Souless vol 1/ Gail Carriger/ 228 pages

This is a graphic novel that I think I will give another volume before I decide how much I like it.  But, the next volume is not out yet.  It takes place in Victorian London and is the story of werewolves and vampires and the very unique Soulless, which is the main character--Alexia.  She just happens to have a fliration going with the Alpa werewolf of a local tribe. But, they are trying to figure out who is stealing vampires and werewolves and why.  The B.U.R. is leading the investigation, but what annoyed me is that I didn't get a sense for what the B.U.R. does, nor do I know what it stands for.  Maybe it told me once, but I couldn't find it again.  That might bother me more than necessary, but overall it was interesting and I am hoping the next ones are even better now that the set up is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment