Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The 7th Month/Lisa Gardner/71 pages

D.D. Warren is a detective with the Boston P.D. Currently on desk duty because of her advanced state of pregnancy, she meets Don Bilger, executive producer of a movie that is filming in the area. He's looking for a replacement expert on police procedure for his movie because the retired officer he hired has gone missing. The show must go on, so he needs a new expert now. D.D. decides that it might be interesting and the money can't hurt, so she arranges to go to the set after her shift. Before she gets there, the body of the retired officer is found, so instead of easy money, she's back on a case.

I've read this author before, but I somehow missed this series. I'll add her to my list of future reads. This was an ebook only, so that accounts for the small page count. It was just enough to give me a taste of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment