Monday, December 12, 2011

V Is for Vengeance / Sue Grafton / 437 pages

Sue Grafton has not lost her touch for writing suspense novels with meaty characters. Private Investigator Kinsey Millhone is as crusty and diligent as ever. To quote Kinsey, "I know there are people who believe you should forgive and forget. For the record, I'd like to say I'm a big fan of forgiveness as long as I'm given the opportunity to get even." This time around Kinsey gets involved in organized crime and finds out that some criminals have ethics. In the end, vengeance is served. Still love it that Kinsey has that one black, all-purpose dress that never wrinkles, continues to eat revolting Hungarian food at Rosies, and sticks by her friend Henry. I do miss the VW though and so does Kinsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment