Monday, November 14, 2011

The Night Strangers/Chris Bohjalian/539pgs

The Night Strangers really kept me guessing until the very end. This is the first
book that I have read by Chris Bohjalian and I will be looking for more in the future. Chip Linton was the pilot on a plane that crashes after hitting a flock of geese. In the crash 39 people perish. Afterwards he lives with post traumatic stress disorder and has moved his family to a small northern New Hampshire town. The house they move into is an old victorian which Chip soon comes to believe is haunted.
He and his wife and twin teenage daughters find themselves befriended by a group of
herbalists who many of the villagers label as witches. As strange things start happening to the members of the Linton household the story gets more and more intrigueing. If you like paranormal stories I highly recommend this book. I give this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment