Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Borrower of the Night / Elizabeth Peters / p244

A Vicky Bliss mystery. Vicky and her "friends" travel to Germany to try and uncover a long lost shrine by a famous sculptor (for the life of me I cannot remember his name) with some very valuable stones embedded in it. They are historians and have gotten clues from letters from the very ancient past. Throughout their search they encounter mysterious happenings, apparitions, tombs, grave robbers, seances, etc.

I wouldn't call this a horror book but it certainly had shades of the darkness to it. Maybe, just maybe Laurie will count it as horror for the points. How 'bout it Laurie???

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me, yes it will count for Horror. I am also counting Paranormal Romances as Horror because not to many people are reading for this Oct. challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete