Saturday, April 23, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic/Sophie Kinsella/350 Pages

Adapted into a movie.

This book was pretty good, and very easy to read.  I was done reading it before I knew it.  It was a nice story, and had several humorous spots throughout.  The characters weren't developed as well as they could have been, and considering the movie was rated PG, I was not expecting there to be so much language in it.  The ending was OK, but kind of left you hanging, but there's several sequels, so I'm sure that will be taken cake of in the next book.  I saw the movie first, and the movie doesn't follow the book much at all, really, except that the main characters have the same names and she has a shopping addiction, debt, and works as a financial journalist.  That was a bit disappointing, because I actually liked the way the movie went with the storyline.  But overall it was a nice book and I enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment