Monday, March 14, 2011

Witch & Wizard/James Patterson/314 pgs


I am a huge James Patterson fan but I had never read any of his YA novels so I thought I would try this series. I just finished "Witch & Wizard" and am now reading "The Gift".
I can't say that I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoy the Alex Cross & Women's Murder Club series but it was a very quick read and I did want to continue to read the series. They are about a brother & sister who are taken from their home and put into prison by the New Order (the new government which does not allow any sort of fun including reading!!) because they have magical skills - which was unknown to them at the time. They escape and join the underground movement which is made up of children to stop the New Order and the One who is the One.

No comments:

Post a Comment